Thursday, July 31, 2003

YEAH CHRIS ROCK!

Funny ass article about rappers trying to be pimps. Didn't they want to be gangstas yesterday?

Chris Rock was appalled by "Lil' Pimp," a cartoon movie in the works about a child pimp.

"That's where I draw the line. That's where I get corny. My daughter will not be at the kid pimp movie," says the comedian, whose movie "Pootie Tang" was akin to a pimp fashion show. "I want to meet the white executive who said, 'Yes! Lil' Pimp!'"

Lol what will this world churn up next. If any of you haven't seen Bad Boys II yet, get your ass out and SEE it soon! It was quite simply the best movie of the summer besides Matrix Reloaded if you count that as a summer blockbuster. Ahh it's almost the weekend, thank GOD. I need the shore, the beach, the bay, the shore house. And I need it soon...

No comments: