Sunday, October 05, 2003

Just had a chat with Brett. Good to hear from the old chap. He doesn't seem to be too happy out of college. As he puts it "get up, go to work. Come home, go to sleep, do it again the next day." I hear ya Brett. Was going to go to Faegan's tonight but didn't really feel upto it. A lot on my mind tonight and i'm not in the mood for drinking or really being around the inebriated tonight. Cracks me up that some people don't even remember me being out with them when they were 2 feet from me all night lololol. Ah alcohol I do drink to your health. So it's official Christine and Dena are definitely both coming up now, this should be an interesting Halloween party. If I could only get my costume together I'd be a happy happy man.

Talked to Ray tonight, glad to hear she was doing well. More drama in her life as usual. Poor girl has to learn to stop going for the guys who have girlfriends lol. She wrote a few songs about me though, THAT was really cool. No one's ever written anything about me before and they were really touching.

Time to go relax for a bit, get my mind off things. Maybe some 24 with the captivating Keifer Sutherland. GO JACK BAUER GO!

No comments: