Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ok no I haven't died. I've been mad busy. I've got officially 2 days of class left and more crap to take care of than Mr. Septic. Last day of class is Tuesday, and henceforth the majority of my final projects and the like are due on that day. Only one thing is due on May 7, the last day of finals. Ok so maybe I don't have ANY finals this semester, but this still sucks. 2 presentations to do, and one of them is GIGANTOR. Really serious deal in front of a city mayor, town board and stockholders. One of the biggest presentations in my life thus forth, if I don't count the AIG one on Wall St. last summer...

So tons to do, and this weekend is our last Red House party...not to mention the SU Block Party on Sunday. Not to mention ahhhhhhh!
Too much to do. Gotta get back to it.

BTW go see Kill Bill Volume 2. Bad ass.

No comments: