Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well things have been nuts lately.

I graduated last weekend, and the whole family was up. It didn't feel like graduation and part of that was because the very next morning I had to go to class. I've got 2 classes to finish, one from the 10-21st, and the other from the 17th-August 13 (yeah doesn't THAT suck.

On top of everything else we got a court summons from our landlord on Monday after I sent him a certified letter informing him that myself and a few housemates were staying at the Red House until the 30th of May. He didn't take too well to that. We got ourselves a lawyer and had the hearing this morning. Things did not fare as well as they could have. Great lawyer we had, but the judge was biased, and probably knew Roy from the past. They seemed like they were in bed together. Basically one housemate totally fucked us over by continuing to be destructive the past week and a half. He set fire to a cardboard box in the parking lot which our landlord saw, took pictures of, and used to frame the rest of us. So as of tommorrow, when the eviction stamp will most likely be posted on our front door, we'll have 72 ours to vacate the premises.

Thank God I've got some friends up here who are going to let me crash at their apartment until the 21st when my last day of having to BE here in a class is over. Then I'm heading my ass home. So needless to say I'm not in a great mood lately, and the heat wave this week isn't making things much better. But hopefully things will turn up. I'm looking forward to seeing some friends when I get home, and some other people who I think about daily especially.

New comment system up btw! This one should work amazingly....

No comments: