Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So another week begins. Haven't updated in a bit so here's a mini update. Started playing a little golf with Jesse and Amar. Pitch 'n Putt to start. That's 9 holes that consist of basically 1/2 a real hole each. You only use putters and wedges and you don't really do any driving. Good fun, and a great way to spend time with the guys. Going to see No Doubt and Blink 182 at the PNC Arts Center on Thursday. Psyched for that, but sad I won't be around for the first big Thursday night "outing" with everyone else.

Things are just so weird lately and there's so much on my mind. Each day does not have enough hours in it to do what I want, and there's so much I really feel in my heart I need to do. My heart is weary lately, but things will look better in the morning. This weekend starts the slew of graduation parties. Hope I make it through all of them...

No comments: