Friday, June 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

646MB later I've gotten 40 N64 games. And an amazing emulator (Project 64) that runs all of them right from your PC. I couldn't resist and I immediately loaded The New Tetris up just to see if it would work....

....Amazing. That familiar menu music started playing. The New Tetris was the one game I never sold back when I booted my N64 to upgrade to GameCube 3 years ago. I have sorely missed it. I still own the cartridge in case I ever got an N64 again or wanted to borrow my nephew's (not a bad idea actually). The multiplayer was amazing, single player engrossing and addictive. I WAS the TetrisMaster. The world of emulation rocks my socks off. All the old hits are here...
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Goldeneye
Banjo Kazooie & Banjo Tooie
Gauntlet Legends
Jet Force Gemini
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time & Majora's Mask
Paper Mario
Perfect Dark
Mario Part 1, 2 & 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
and Worms Armageddon.

Ahhhh :) Weekend here I come!

No comments: