Thursday, February 23, 2006

These are some Dear God letters from kids.

We read Thomas Edison made light but in Sunday school they said you did it. So I bet he stoled your idea. Sincerely, Donna

Dear God, Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year. -Peter

Dear God,

If you let the dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.
-Jonathan.

Dear God,

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. - Larry

Dear God,

If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. -Mickey D.

Dear God,

Please put another Holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. -Ginny

Dear God,

I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. -Nan

Dear God,

Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy. -Joyce

Dear God,

I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions. -Ruth M.

Dear God,

I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that ok? -Neil

No comments: