Monday, October 13, 2003

So 24 is the most amazinginly powerful action show I've ever seen. It still doesn't touch the Sopranos or Six Feet Under in terms of those kinds of shows. They're different genres in my opinion. But sitting here with Asa watching the last episode of Season 1, I was totally blown away in the first 17 minutes. This and the last episode are amazing. Absolutely amazing. So amazing that I think I'm going to have to go tommorrow and pick up Season 2 immediately. That will be completely watched by the time Season 3 starts at the end of this month. Even though Matrix Reloaded comes out Tuesday I'm totally going to make 2 trips lol. OH YES DAVID PALMER IS THE M A N. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH take that you wife HO! Amazing.....I love it. Every second of it. Time to finish the last half of the episode.

No comments: