Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Want to know what this week is? Hell. Absolute hell. 3 midterms, 2 other exams, 2 papers, and a presentation. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. SU scheduling should focus on the amount of work in classes related to other classes during the semester so you never get stuck with crap like this ever. Nightmare. Just finished 6 hours of research and work on my Law paper. We'll see how the infamous Molta Networking Exam goes tommorrow, I think I should be set.

Today started off really happy but I got some really bad news earlier from my sister and I can't get it out of my head. Some really serious stuff, so please keep her in your prayers if any of you pray. It seems like whenever I remark to myself that it couldn't get any worse that something really bad comes along and makes you wish you never said it. If that were all that was happening this week I'd be a lot better off even with all the work. I spoke to Jennifer earlier and her news was even more disturbing and upsetting. I think the worst feeling in the world is someone asking for you to be there for them, and then not being able to do it. It's crushing me lately and I really just need for this week to end. I need to not be engrossed in work 15 out of the 19 hours I've been up the past day. God just get me through tommorrow and Thursday and it will be ok...

No comments: