Monday, March 15, 2004

Well I leave to go back to school this morning... Why is the worst part of spring break always going back to school? Sometimes I wish I could take everything bad for everyone I know, and right it all in one effort. I wish that things would happen for people who truly deserve it. I wish I could do that, but most times it's not upto me.


So it ended up being a great break. I'm sad to go back like after every break there's a bit of my heart tugging in the opposite direction. I'll miss my parents, the new dog, sleeping in, no stress, and seeing the sun every day.

But what I'll miss the most is somone here in Florida. You know who you are. Thanks for being a bright light when all others seemed to have dimmed. We'll meet up again in the future. It's not a matter of if...Only when.


::sigh::

Cold and frosty morning there's not a lot to say
About the things caught in my mind
And as the day was dawning my plane flew away
With all the things caught in my mind
And I wanna be there when you're...
Coming down
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground
So don't go away, say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day...in the time of my life
Cos I need more time, yes I need more time
Just to make things right

-Oasis-

No comments: