Sunday, April 25, 2004

It was a great day. Woke up and had brunch at Cosmo's. Went over Zach's to watch Kill Bill with some good surround sound (finally). Hit up the SU 2004 Block Party with Wyclef Jean, which was awesome. That's where the day ended being good. I actually can't believe that I've come to feel this way, but I am ready to leave SU. I've been ready to leave SU for some time, but in a different sense. This is more directed towards just not wanting to be around certain people anymore. I miss my friends from home. True friends who have known me for years, and probably know me better than anyone else. They are people, who if not 100%, I can be sure I can count on them 90% of the time. I'm beyond ready to get home and to continue the plans I laid in stone months ago.

I hope this week goes quick and all I need to do gets done.
Home, family and friends cannot come quick enough.

Sometimes the world looks seems perfect
Nothing to rearrange
Sometimes you just get a feeling
like you need some kind of change
No matter what the odds are this time
Nothing's gonna stand in my way
This flame in my heart and a long lost friend
Gives every dark street a light at the end
Standing tall on the wings of my dream
Rise and fall on the wings of my dream
Rain and thunder, wind and haze
are bound for better days
It's my life and my dream
And nothing's gonna stop me now

No comments: