Monday, July 26, 2004

I love some of these stories and pics. Thought I'd share a couple fun ones with you all.

At the close of the final exam, the proctor announced time was up and directed the students to turn their blue books in. One student, hastening to finish a thought, kept scribbling. Finishing, he rushed to the front of the room and handed in his exam book, one of the last to do so. The proctor said, "I won't accept this," and the flabbergasted student asked why. "I told everyone to stop and you kept on going. I can't accept it." The student was aghast. "What'll happen then?" "You'll probably flunk," shrugged the proctor. With that, the student drew himself up proudly and asked, "Do you know who I am?" Unimpressed, the proctor answered, "No." The student replied, "Good," and jammed his blue book into the center of the pile on the desk.

 Always write something on those exams and tests. You never know what you'll get credit for!:

1, 2, 3, 4, & 5

Hehe some mindfun for the time being :P

No comments: