Tuesday, July 20, 2004

So as of yesterday I ordered the new 40GB 4th Gen iPod. Yeah I have a 3oGB 3rd Gen. Yeah I'll have two now. But the new one is awesome, and it was time to reward myself for the past 3 months accomplishments. So here is some musings of mine on iPods.
 
You're allowed a free engraving now, something I never got with my original so I've been toying with these ideas:
 
I last 12 hrs. You last 2 minutes.
Who's the man?

Size Does Matter

Know what turns me on?
       The play button.

***Music Stolen Separately*** (My personal fav lol)

Wax on,wax off.

The older I get, the shorter I last.
 
CD Player? Ha ha ha!
 
On www.iashamed.com you can check out the songs some people are most ashamed of having on their iPods :)
 
William Shatner - Mr. Tambourine Man
Meatloaf - I Would Do Anything
Rosanne Barr - National Anthem
Little Mermaid - Under The Sea
Richard Stamos - Loving You
William Hung - She Bangs
Sesame Street - C Is For Cookie
Eric Carr - Hungry Eyes
Vanilla Ice - Ninja Rap
Sisqo - Thong Song
Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
Shirley Temple - Good Ship Lollipop
Barney - I Love You
Spice Girls - When 2 Become 1
Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
 
 
Hahah pretty funny. I actually cancelled my order just minutes ago. And then I reordered...with a student discount. So now for about $50 less I am getting the same thing with the following engraving:
 
Music Stolen Seperately
Peter Palumbo
 
I'm beyond excited lol.

No comments: