Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Well things have been QUITE busy! Been working the regular company shift Mon-Fri, 9-5. 4th of July weekend was awesome and so much fun. Friday night the crew went out to Morristown to the Funky Monkey. We met up with my friends Jill and Farrah there, and ended up having a great night. Fast forward to Saturday. I went with Jess to her father's fraternity reunion BBQ. That was a lot of fun too. I got to meet her dad finally, and her two sisters. That went well, and it was good to spend almost a whole day with Jess. After we went to chill over Andrew's. Sunday was Jesse's graduation party, which after much confusion and tumroil actually happened. That was a fun time, and I ended up sleeping over till Monday morning. Monday I went over Doreen's with the parents and had Jess come over. Got to watch The Two Towers with Marc, and we've only got the Return Of The King to finish the trilogy. And go figure, my niece loves the movies. But she hates Orlando Swoon. HAHAHAH score 1 for Peter. So it's Wednesday, and I got to see Spidey 2 again last night. Love that movie. It's kind of prophetic in a way...but sometimes I like my movies like that...Matrix Revolutions-esque :)

No comments: