Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Interview For Jessica/My Baby:

1.) When was the first moment you realized you loved me?
2.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3.) What scares you the most?
4.) What are your three favorite things about me?
5.) Why did you choose Finance as your major?
6.) What is your favorite thing to do in spare time?
7.) What's the biggest sacrifice you'd ever make for me?
8.) Is there something you've always wanted to learn how to do but haven't yet? What is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. After you finished moving me into school this past fall.

2. Somewhere in Europe..probably England if it wasn't so damn expensive.

3. Death

4. You're funny, you're smart, you're tall.

5. Because it has the most career opportunities that can stem from it.

6. Sleep

7. Probably donate an organ if you needed one, even if I couldn't live after.

8. Yes, tap dance.