Thursday, May 19, 2005

"You take a look at a the roofs of those buildings, they're all at different angles, different shapes," he said. "It is the worst pile of crap architecture I have ever seen in my life."

For once I agree with Donald Trump.

Personally I'd love to see the Twin Towers rebuilt. Improved security, design, etc. They were a fixture of New York City, and they're sorely missed. There are those who remember seeing those great towers, and knew exactly where they stood. I cannot look at the NYC skyline without rememebering exactly where and how they looked. They were a testament of architectural wonderment...and I hope we'll see them again.

"What we need is support to build a bigger and better version of two buildings and more that were taken down by people that were animals," Trump said. "If something happened to the Statue of Liberty, you wouldn't rebuild it as something other than the Statue of Liberty."

Damn right Donald. Damn right.

No comments: