Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Brion may be a level 57 level Night Elf Hunter in World of Warcraft, but he’s not too elite to be pwned by his mother, especially when she’s two levels higher.

About 3:30 a.m. Monday, Brion snuck onto the WoW forums past his bedtime to post a little tactics. Unfortunately, his mom, a level 59 Human priest, reads the forums too.

****

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don’t want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON’T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
Grounded.

****

About four hours after dishing out some major public pwnage on her son, Frayda hopped back on to announce his punishment.

****

Yeah, you won’t be seeing Brion at Alterac Valley tonight…

I’m going to make him watch a movie with me instead. I’m thinking a real chick flick - Steel Magnolias or Moulin Rouge. :)

****

Hey, I love Moulon Rouge!

No comments: