Thursday, September 15, 2005

So I'm planning a new blog design, but it's going to take awhile. It's so much easier when you can grab graphics from somewhere but I've got to actually design this site the way I want it or it will look like middle school crap.

FFO fun continues at work, and the traffic morning and nightly makes me want to scream. It's not that there *is* traffic but it's like "phantom traffic." Anyone else from NJ will know exactly what I mean about 18, 287, 80 and 380. You'll be driving along driving along driving along, BAM....dead stop. You don't see any flashing lights, dead deer, crazy nuns on acid blocking the road. You crawl forward playing the stop-and-go game. Suddenly the cars in front of you JET FORWARD in a Red-Bull Taurine induced rush! And you continue on as normal with still no cause for the backup. Frustrating...to the max.

Thank God I've got an iPod.

So everyone here at Pfizer's been super nice so far. Ed and I switched offices about a week after Dendrite found out Pfizer would not be renewing their service contract post 2005. Dendrite didn't want us there anymore, (raising questions of if they ever did), and my 10 minute commute became the former grueling hour. It's literally down the road a few minutes from where I used to work at AIG. A couple former co-workers and I may meet up for lunch sometime. It would be good to see Regina and Trish again. They were cool my 3 1/2 years at AIG. Time to order updated business cards though...kinda pisses me off that the 200 I've got left are kind of useless now :L

Back to the grind!

No comments: