Monday, November 03, 2003

Been awhile since I've updated. It's way too late for me to do a long update now anyways-but I've been crazy busy. Halloween was pretty decent and the Red House Halloween party was next to amazing. There's just a lot going on this week and I've had a lot to worry about concerning my sister lately. I was thinking today though, about how great it will feel sitting down in in a theater at Reading Cinemas in Manville this December. When I sit down to watch Return Of The King, the semester will be over, and I will be home with family and friends. The stress, the constant worries, the toils of my family, the sickness of my friends and the weight on my heart will be so much better once I'm home. Tommorrow begins another long week...

So I'll start the revolution from my bed
Cos you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late as
we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
I hear you say
-Oasis-

No comments: