Sunday, February 22, 2004

***This post was from last week, and I accidentally posted it to the wrong blog so here it is-like you care!***

I don't know how much of this I can take anymore... I've had enough of the rug being pulled out from underneath me, of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel only for it to extinguish. Senior year is supposed to be fun, at least for most people I know it is.

Nothing is ever easy. Ever.

And maybe that's a good thing.
And maybe sometimes I couldn't care less.

I think if I was granted one wish, I'd know what I'd ask for: 1 month where everything went my way. 1 month, and that was it, where the sky was the limit if you could put a limit to things instead of the limit being the sky. I haven't been this bothered in a very long time. All the little things that don't bother you seem to congeal into a pool and come washing back to shore like a rogue wave.

Well screw them. I'm going to beat all of it down and come out on top. In the wise words of Pete Wrigley:

"Don't Tread On Pete."

No comments: