Friday, April 02, 2004

Well the week of hell is over! 4 presentations given. 4 A's. 8 assignments handed in. We'll see... Stuff I've gotten back though has all been ravely reviewed and this semester is turning out very good gradewise.

Heading over to Clinton and Kathy's tonight to watch a good DVD rip of Return Of the King. I'm such a Ringhead, I can't bear to wait until May 25th when it releases on DVD. I can't even wait till this Tuesday when Matrix Revolutions is out. more than anything though RotK will uplift my spirits which need a little jolt after this week. A lot's happened and I'm worried about some of my friends as per usual. 6 more weeks of college AHHH! Things are about to go to lightspeed I know it. Had a Relay For Life meeting the other night. It was my decision that our Hawaiian-themed team will be called "Get Lei'd For Cancer." Oh yes that's right-I went there. Work is slow and dull today, and I think I'm going to go get The Sopranos Season 3, so I can stifle my boredom in the wonderful world of Tony Soprano. I've been missing all the episodes from the 5th season, but whatever I'm sure Evan or Matt have been taping them religiously. By the time I get out of school and are home in June I'm sure the marathon will just be starting. 13 episodes this season I think...so March 4....yeah about the end of May, beginning of June. Good, then I can watch them allllllll at once.

Found out today that Andrew has decided to go on hiatus again after this semester. Honestly I'm glad for him. If he needs to get his life in order, then so be it. I'd rather see him happy than doing what you're "supposed to" and be miserable. Well time to get back to work. Hope this weekend rocks. Oh wait...it's going to because I SAID SO!

No comments: