Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Old School

Kindergarten
What were you like: Extroverted. Very popular and kooky. Friends with everyone. Cute little blonde kid.
Who was your teacher: I barely can remember her name. So I won't list it in case I f up.
Who was your best friend: No best friends this early on.
Who did you have a crush on: Girls had cooties.
Something random: I remember making those shrinky-dinks back then for Christmas ornaments.

First Grade
What were you like: Still outgoing.
Who was your teacher: Mrs. Ark. Hawaiian teacher who since has moved back to Hawaii!Who was your best friend:
Who did you have a crush on: No crushes! First grade!
Something random: Angela Smarook was in my class. Her sister and her died in a fire that summer :( We were friends and she was going to be in my 2cd grade class too...

Second Grade
What were you like: Still outgoing. Friends with everyone. Part of a "group" of boys who were all friends.
Who was your teacher: Hanft. She was a pure spawn of Satan. She disliked me and I could tell. I had a few dreams about her turning into a witch with huge boils and warts and stuff.
Who was your best friend: Justin Buzzio. He moved away after that year and I never saw him again :(
Who did you have a crush on: Kimberly Faulkner. I was obsessed with those cool little ball hair ties she wore.
Something random: In 2cd grade I remember something all the boys did, and I did too. We would break crayons in half and then stick them back together so hard they looked like the were whole again. One boy, John Sousa (yes named after John Phillip Sousa) shoved a bunch up the radiator and I got in trouble for it.

Third Grade
What were you like: I got glasses that year so I felt like I looked a little dorky. I was still popular though and made lots of friends.
Who was your teacher: Mrs. Molly Maffei.
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio. I'd played baseball with him for a bit but we were better friends by this point.
Who did you have a crush on: Kim Faulkner still and Kristin Sunberg.
Something random: Mrs. Maffei would always grade her tests with a big self drawn smiley face. One day I was chewing on a piece of paper like gum, and she made me spit it out into her and in front of the glass. (No gum chewing allowed in our school and no hats either!)


Fourth Grade
What were you like: Not shy at all, had a lot of good friends. Matt Radzio, Brad Boyle, Matt Osterman. 2cd to best year of elementary school!
Who was your teacher: Mr. Gara, father of Becky Gara who went to another elementary school in the area. Science oriented teacher.
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio.
Who did you have a crush on: Kristen Montesano, Erin Hull
Something random: I remember we were the class who had the chicken incubator. I wanted to hold the cool white chicken, not one of the stupid yellow ones. It pooped in my hand. Also Adam Campbell kept f'ing with my diarama of the solar system done with clay. He kept going back there and sticking those split metal dividers for holed papers into them. Bastard.

Fifth Grade
What were you like: Still very outgoing. Popular among a few different classes/groups.
Who was your teacher: Mr. Dileo, hands down the best teacher I had in elementary school.
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio & Brad Boyle
Who did you have a crush on: Kristen Montesano, Becky Fetzer
Something random: We had a huge play that year just our class. I got to play "Clean Angel" and was voted 2cd best character in the play.

Sixth Grade
What were you like: Junior high blues
Who was your teacher: Multiple teachers...
What was your favorite class: Reading with Mrs. Buchanan! Science with Mr. Haas
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio, Jason Carr
Who did you have a crush on: a lot of people
Something random: Kurt Cobain died that year. I remember Jen Renaud coming to school like Cousin It with all her hair over her face because she was so depressed. One of my teacher's name was Mr. Griffith and we all made fun of it because there was a popular book at that time called Killing Mr. Griffin. That was until he had a massive ear operation and was out the rest of the year. I was big into Blind Melon as they were my first favorite band.

Seventh Grade

What were you like: Kind of shy
Who was your teacher: Bunches, one for every subject
What was your favorite class: Reading/Science
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio
Who did you have a crush on: Laura "Metax-Fax-Machine" Metaxas
Something random: The really weird girl Lisa Pueyo kept hitting on me. These things stay with you...

Eighth Grade
What were you like: Popular in my own "click"
Who was your teacher: Tons
What was your favorite class: Mrs. Pratt's Lit and that weird teacher's reading class.
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio, Jesse Burdett, Scott Stephens, Brian Wershonkski, Jon Alosi
Who did you have a crush on: Meghan Buckley
Something random: I convinced our Spanish teacher Mrs. Thompson to have (COUNT IT) 23 "fiestas" that school year. Someone in said class was named "Marie-Juana" as their spanish name. First big truth or dare game.

Freshman Year
What were you like: this was my rebelous year
What was your favorite class: Science with Mr. Trenchak!
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio, Jon Alosi
Who did you have a crush on: Lots can't remember any
Something random: Had my first big date. Had a lot of big dates that year. Devan Theiler, Katina Cassidy,and a few others.

Sophomore Year
What were you like: Unruly towards parents, a little insecure
What was your favorite class: History with Doc Timpko. Tammy Fox was in that class. She moved there that year and started dating my best friend Jon Alosi immediately.
Who was your best friend: Jon Alosi, Matt Radzio, Jesse Burdett, Scott Stephens
Who did you have a crush on: Allison Bevan, Kelly Mojka
Something random: I remember going to ask Jen Evancho to Homecoming but she ran away when I was approaching her on the main walkway. That bitch. Went stag and had a better time than HER! hahahaha Also took some kid out when my dog Buttons died ::tear:: I was so upset I literally killed anyone who came near me. I had 28 sacks that SINGLE game.

Junior Year
What were you like: Very popular within my own group. Cracked everyone up at lunch. Not an amazing student in subjects I didn't like. Excellent football player according to my coach.
What was your favorite class: Cooking. Yes Home Ec rocked my world. With Mrs. Wisniewski who scared the crap out of me.
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio, Amar Trivedi, Matt Byorick
Who did you have a crush on: Kelly Mojka, Allison Bevan ::sigh::
Something random: Took some kid out of the football game. Think he broke something in the knee!

Senior Year
What were you like: Senioritic
What was your favorite class: Engineering Technology with Paul "Special K" Kloberg
Who was your best friend: Matt Radzio, Amar Trivedi
Who did you have a crush on: Still Kelly Mojka and Allison.
Something random: My design for our Engineering Tech project was almost the winner. And also the most simple. A mousetrap catapult idea that outdid almost every teams device, and embarassed them in the process.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is justin buzzio and i have no idea who this is

Anonymous said...

I AM JUSTIN BUZZIO

Peter said...

Holy crap...Justin Buzzio who lived in Bridgewater? Leave your email don't post anonymous

Anonymous said...

Yes i lived in bridgewater and now live in florham park....my email is tiffanysmp@yahoo.com