Monday, July 12, 2004

Well it's another week beginning BLAH. The weekend was good though. Friday was jsut some hanging out and then off to the Cheesecake Factory at Menlo...which was packed so Applebee's had to suffice. Half-priced appy's after 10pm! And nothing beats the Cheesey Bacon Tavern Chips. Ever. Period.. Saturday I went to a graduation party (not a college one, and not a highschool one either...a junior-high one lol) with Jess and got to meet her mother. Who loves me apparently, which is good. Saw Anchorman that Saturday night, pretty funny, but I still think Old School ranks as my favorite Ferrell movie to date. "Where'd you get a hand grenade?" ... "I don't know?" Or Jack Black's great cameo: "That's how I roll!" "I'm going to punch you in your ovary." And of course the best "Goodnight and fuck you San Diego." Heheh. Ended up chilling the majority of Sunday, but then saw King Arthur last night. Not bad, not an Oscar-winner either. It had its moments. And the guy who played Arthur was pretty cool. Oddly a lot of the actors were in Black Hawk Down. Maybe it was the same director/producer...I'll have to look into it. It's PAY week and I'm eagerly looking forward to THURSDAY. Please Lord pay me. Pay me well. Pay me soon. Yay. Going to be a BUSY ass week though since I've got 5 new projects on my plate and I'm expected to pull them all off simultaneously. Woo-hoo, (When I hear heavy-metal). Back to work, thine lunch hour is OV-ER.


Here are some of my favorite Family Guy quotes to keep you occumapied:

Peter: "I want the father-son relationship that the Gumbles have."
Lois: "Peter, the Gumbles are brothers."
Peter: "Oh, so just because they're black, we can't learn anything from them?"

Peter: "Don't worry, I read a book on this once."
Brian: "Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't...nothing?"
Peter: "Oh yeaaah."

Tom Tucker: "And now here's Ali Williams with our black-u-weather report. Ali?"
Black guy: "It's gon rain!"

Black Knight: "You see that there, kids? Your father's nothing but a fizzle!"
Peter: "Hey, no one calls me a fizzle and gets away with it! Except that one guy who called me a fizzle and then ran off. He got away with it. But most people who call me a fizzle don't get away with it. Actually, that guy who got away with it was the only one who ever called me a fizzle. After today, only half the people who called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it."

[Men standing in the road after Y2K explosions] Man: "Halt!"
Peter: "Wow, you guys survived the apocalypse too?"
Men: "To pass, you must answer the following question correctly. Do you have any food?"
Peter: "No, we were going to Nadick to the Twinkee Factory."
Man: "Hm. Well, if you could bring one thing on a picnic, what would you bring?"
[answering at the same time] Chris: "A kitty!", Meg: "A boyfriend!", Lois: "Potato salad.", Stewie: "A dead Lois."
Peter: "Ok, I think we're going with potato salad."
Man: [Points to right] "Show me potato salad!" [nothing is there]
Peter: "Let's get the hell out of here

No comments: